- Controlled by industrial-grade microprocessor.
- Contains a touch panel HMI.
- Allows sterilization in place.
- With an agitation system directly driven by an AC servo motor.
- Designed in open piping.
- With air-driven diaphragm valves in food/beverageindustry grade.
- Allows control using software remotely and flexibily.
- With store-buy parts for easy maintenance.
- All parameters are open to be adjusted.
- With four upper side-entry 25mm ports for electrodes.
- With six lower side-entry 25mm ports for electrodes.
- With four 19mm ports in the headplate for feeding.
- With two ports for foaming electrodes.
- With one autoclavable pressure sensor.
- With one autoclavable and food/beverageindustry-grade harvest valve allocated at the bottom.
- With one autoclavable side-entry valve for sampling with one glass viewing window.
- With one 35mm port for inoculation.
- More ports will be added if necessary.
- Vessel volume: 200-500 Liters (SS316L used for the inner vessel)
- Polish on the vessel: 400 mesh(inner), 300 mesh(outer)
- Temperature control range: 5 ℃ above ambient to 80 ℃
- Agitation speed: 20-450 rpm
- Volume of air inflow: 5-500 slpm (Mass flow)
- pH control range: 2.00-12.00
- DO control range: 0-100% (controlling in cascade AG/AIR/PRESSURE)
- Air filter for inlet and exhaust: 0.01 µm (autoclavable)
- Type of foaming probe: conductivity
- Working range for pressure: 0-3 Kg/cm2
- Valves: food-industry air-driven diaphram valves
- Communication protocol: RS-485 two ways
- Peristaltic pumps: programmable for acid addition, base addition,defoaming, and/or feeding
- Power supply: 220 Vac/50-60 Hz in 3 phases
- Air supply: 2-3 kg/cm2 (for fermentor), 5-6 Kg/cm2 (for air-drivenvalves)
- Water supply: 1.5-2.5 Kg/cm2
- Steam supply: 2.5-4 Kg/cm2
- (option)An oil pressure jack is used to lift the headplate
The above specification is subject to change will be announced.