- Controlled using an industrialgrade microprocessor.
- Contains a touch panel HMI.
- Allows sterilization in place.
- With an agitation system directly driven by an AC servo motor.
- Designed in open piping.
- With air-driven diaphragm valves in food/beverageindustry grade.
- With ring type gaskets.
- With four 19mm ports for feeding.
- With 2 ports for foaming sensors.
- With side-entry ports for pH/DO/temperature probes.
- With one harvest port on the bottom of the vessel
- With one port for illumination
- With one air-condenser for exhaust
- With one air inlet device free of bubbles
- With a three-blade impeller generating low shear force
- With two autoclavable valves for feeding
- Vessel volume: 30-100 Liters
- Temperature control range: 5 ℃ above ambient to 60 ℃
- Agitation speed: 5-1000 (for 30L)/0-600(for 50L)/0-600 (for 100L) rpm
- Volume of air inflow: 1-50 slpm(30-50L)/1-100 slpm(100L)
- pH control range: 2.00-12.00
- DO control range: 0-100%
- Air filter for inlet and exhaust: 0.01 µm (autoclavable)
- Type of foaming probe: conductivity
- Working range for pressure: 0-3.5 Kg/cm2
- Communication protocol: RS-485 two ways
- (4 or 6) Peristaltic pumps: programmable for acid addition,base addition, defoaming, and/or feeding
- (optional) Four-gas mixer: taking N2/CO2/Air/O2(using a proportional or a massflow controller)
- Method for level detection: conductivity type
- (optional) Bio-mass on-line analyzer
- Power supply: 220-380 Vac/50-60 Hz
- An oil pressure jack is used to lift the headplate