- Controlled using an industrial-grade microprocessor.
- Contains a color touch panel HMI.
- Contains air condensers with high efficiency.
- Equipped with a vessel containing thermally controlled jackets.
- Can be calibrated using software in 2 ways.
- Built with air-driven diaphragm valves.
- Assembled using store-buy parts.
- Parameters can be adjusted flexibly and openly.
Headplate / Vessel
- Separated to two parts, convenient for maintenance.
- Contains three19mm ports for feeding.
- The height of foaming probes can be adjusted.
- Contains a port for pressure probe, coming with a 1.5” sanitary quick connector.
- Equipped with an air condenser.
- Cotains an upper-entry feeding valve, (25mm and autoclavable)
- Upper portion of the headplate has an air-lift device, easy for operation.
- Vessel volume: 30-200 Liters
- Temperature control range: 5 above ambient to 60 ℃
- Volume of air inflow: 0.5-500 slpm (depedant on the volume)
10-100 slpm (50L)
20-200 slpm (100L)
- pH control range: 2.00-12.00
- DO control range: 0-100% (controlling in cascade AG/AIR/PRESSURE)
- Air filter for inlet and exhaust: 0.01 µm (autoclavable)
- Type of foaming probe: conductivity
- Working range for pressure: 0-3 Kg/cm2
- Valves: food-industry air-driven diaphram valves
- Communication protocol: RS-232 two ways
- Peristaltic pumps: programmable for acid addition, base addition,defoaming, and/or feeding
- Type of liquid-level detection: conductivity type (fed batch)
- Power supply: 220 Vac/50-60 Hz in 3 phases
- An spring jack is used to lift the headplate
- (optional) 4-gas mixer: N2/CO2/Air/O2 (propotional or MassFlow)
- (optional) Biomass on-line analyzer
|AF – B30L||AF – B50L||AF – B100L|
|Vessel volume||30 Liters||50 Liters||100 Liters|
|Max. working vol.||21 Liters||35 Liters||70 Liters|
|Dimension for inner pipes||Ratio in height: 2/3, and ration in diameter: 1/2|
|Headplate spec.||3 19mm diaphragm ports for feeding
1 35mm port for inoculation
2 ports for foaming probes
1 window for illumination
1 port for foaming detector
3 upper autoclavable side-entry ports for feeding
1 port for air condenser
|Vessel specification||Stainless steel vessel and jackets Polish: In. #400, Ex. #200|
|Air-lifting method||Automatic and spring-assisted|
|Temperature Ctrl (during fermentation)||Control range: 0 – 60℃ (Pt-100) Control mode: PID|
|pH Control||Control range: 2 – 12.00 pH Control mode: PID with ON/OFF timing control|
|DO control||Control range: 0 – 100% Control mode: Cascade Agitation, air flow, pressure, and temperature can be changed according to DO setting.|
|Air flow control||0-50 Liters flow flowmeter (MassFlow meter is optional)||0-100 Liters flow flowmeter (MassFlow meter is optional)||0-200 Liters flow flowmeter (MassFlow meter is optional)|
|Pressure control (optional)||0-1.5KG/cm2|
|Foaming control||2 conductive controllers (position adjustable)|
|Peristaltic pumps||4 programmable pumps (for acid addition, base addition, foaming control, and feeding) With stepless variable speed (0-50 RPM) Capable of measuring volume|
|On-board data command center||8” color touch panel with industrial-grade microprocessor|
|Data communication||2-way through RS232 to communicate with BioSoft|
|Piping||Stainless pipes Food-industry-grade air-controlled valves|
|Sterilization||In place using steam|
The above specification is subject to change will be announced.